Monday, July 18, 2011

First Post

Me in front of Gianni Versace's former home in Miami, FL
After reading and being inspired by numerous blogs, I have finally decided to come around and create my own. I just thought this would be a fun visual way of chronicling my interests, desires, memories, and adventures.

As a recent grad from FIT, I have a great appreciation for fashion...I am also a girl who likes material things. So expect a good amount of posts on style, shopping, beauty, and product reviews. 

Let's start with my recent gifts/purchases from birthday money: 

MAC Liquidlast Eyeliner in Point Black
Chanel Quad Eyeshadow Palette in Dunes
Gift #2 from boyfriend - Marc Jacobs City Tee 
Sperry Loafers

Marc by Marc Jacobs Stardust iPhone 4 Cover

Chanel Style 5182 Wayfarers


3 comments:

  1. oh, i looove Marc Jacobs!! That t-shirt is so nice. I want one too! And also those pretty Chanel sunnies! :)


    www.thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shadows of Chanel simply super!
    I hope that you will follow me)
    it is very important to me <3
    http://nastyafrost.blogspot.com/

    to meet
    kiss *

    ReplyDelete